There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but here’s a free lunchtime read to whet your appetite. Whether you prefer pie or salad, lunch with The Hammer will leave you satisfied. In another bite-size crime story, Roger Busby reveals the hierarchical power games of London’s Metropolitan Police with devastating effect.
How to transfer files to your Kindle device.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer.
- Using the supplied USB cable
- Your device will now be available as a drive letter
- My Computer for Windows PC
- The Finder for Mac OS
- There are 3 folders on the device:
- Documents - Digital reading materials. Newspapers, books, etc.
- Audible - Audiobooks.
- Music - MP3 files.
- The Kindle supports these file formats:
- Kindle (.AZW)
- Text (.TXT)
- Unprotected Mobipocket (.MOBI, .PRC)
- Audible (.AA)
- MP3 (.MP3)
- Copy your files to the folders to transfer them to the device.