There’s a certain intimacy about the word “embedded.” I don’t know who coined it embedded, part of the action, eyewitness news on the front line. Embedded became a term used by the media and military to describe correspondents who were carried to war.If you want the facts, go to the history books, but if you want to know how it felt to report Trafalgar turn the page and read the log.
- Embedded @ Trafalgar with Nelson’s Navy – Amazon
- Embedded @ Trafalgar with Nelson’s Navy – iTunes
- Embedded @ Trafalgar with Nelson’s Navy – Smashwords
How to transfer files to your Kindle device.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer.
- Using the supplied USB cable
- Your device will now be available as a drive letter
- My Computer for Windows PC
- The Finder for Mac OS
- There are 3 folders on the device:
- Documents - Digital reading materials. Newspapers, books, etc.
- Audible - Audiobooks.
- Music - MP3 files.
- The Kindle supports these file formats:
- Kindle (.AZW)
- Text (.TXT)
- Unprotected Mobipocket (.MOBI, .PRC)
- Audible (.AA)
- MP3 (.MP3)
- Copy your files to the folders to transfer them to the device.